Entry Visa to Turkey for Citizens of Following Countries:
- Citizens of Great Britain, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Hong Kong, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Canada, Netherland, Portugal, and USA - pay for 3 months visa after arrival to Istanbul.
- Citizens of Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus - pay for 3 months visa after arrival to Istanbul (multivisa with period of validity - 6 month and ability to stay in Turkey up to 90 days during these 6 months).
- Citizens of Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Tadzhikistan, and Armenia - pay for 2 months visa after arrival to Istanbul.
- Citizens of Albania, Hungary, Georgia, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Estonia, and Yugoslavia - pay for 1 month visa after arrival to Istanbul.
- Citizens of Guatemala and Taiwan can get a visa after interview with police.
- Citizens of United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Vatican, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Grenada, Denmark, Iran, Israel, Iceland, Qatar, Kenya, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Morocco, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, San Marino, Santa Lucia, Salvador, Singapore, Seyshel Islands, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunis, Uruguay, Fiji, Finland, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Chile, Ecuador, South Korea, Jamaica and Japan - receive a stamp in passport allowing them to spend 3 months in Turkey.
- Citizens of Bosnia Herzegovina, Indonesia, Macedonia, Romania, and Croatia - receive a stamp in passport allowing them to spend 2 months in Turkey.
- Citizens of Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan, Costa Rica, Macao, Maldives, and South African Republic - receive a stamp in passport allowing them to spend 1 month in Turkey.
- Citizens of countries not listed here are supposed to apply for visa in advance in Turkish Embassy.