Travel Agency "Ukrferry Tour" proposes for you regular passenger conveyance to Bulgaria (Sofia, Varna) by Ro-Ro ferry line Odessa-Istanbul (m/v "Caledonia").
Schedule in direction: Odessa - Istanbul - Sofia/Varna:
- Departure from Odessa Passenger Terminal - every Monday at 18-00.
- Arrival to Istanbul - Wednesday at 08-00.
- Wednesday 09-00 - 18-00 - staying in Istanbul (living and feeding on board).
- Transfer from Karakoy sea port to Istanbul bus station: Wednesday at 18-00.
- Departure from Istanbul to Bulgaria on a scheduled bus: Wednesday at 20-00.
- Arrival to Sofia or Varna: Thursday at 10-00.
Schedule in direction: Sofia/Varna - Istanbul - Odessa:
Cost of the trip in US Dollars (payment in UAH according to the current rate + 2,5%)
- Departure from Sofia or Varna on a scheduled bus: Wednesday at 20-00.
- Arrival to Istanbul: Thursday at 10-00.
- Transfer from Istanbul bus station to Karakoy sea port: Thursday at 10-00.
- Boarding m/v "Caledonia": Thursday at 11-30.
- Living on board (dinner and breakfast included).
- Departure from Istanbul: Thursday at 24-00.
- Arrival to Odessa Passenger Terminal: Saturday at 12-00.
|Cabin description||Cabin category||Odessa - Sofia/Varna|
| One way trip || Round trip
|m/v "Caledonia", cabin category Â (2-berth cabin with a window, shower and w/c)
|m/v "Caledonia ", cabin category D (4-berth cabin with a window, without shower and w/c)
|m/v "Caledonia", cabin category Å (4-berth cabin without a window, shower and w/c)
Note: There are 9 separate toilet rooms and 8 shower-rooms near the cabins of category D and E. A feed of passengers is carried out at ship restaurant. The vessel also has 2 bars: salon-bar with video and disco (admission free).
The price includes: transfer in a cabin of the chosen category, 3 meals a day in the restaurant on m/v "Caledonia", 1 day of residing and meal onboard the vessel in Istanbul (if round trip), transfer from the passenger terminal Karakoy to the bus station in Istanbul, transfer on a comfortable bus in direction Istanbul-Sofia or Istanbul-Varna (and in back direction in case of round trip: Odessa- Sofia-Odessa or Odessa- Varna-Odessa), insurance in Turkey.
The price doesn't include:
- Turkish visa for 1-2 month, which cost 10-20 USD (Depending on citizenship, formalized on m/v "Caledonia" after arrival to the port of Istanbul.
- Bulgarian visa (formalized previously by passenger in Bulgarian consulate or embassy, or in Travel Agency "Ukrferry Tour"), insurance in Bulgaria .
- Launch and dinner at Wednesday and breakfast in Thursday if passenger bought one way trip.
Concerning passenger conveyance please turn to Travel Agency "Ukrferry Tour":
Offices in Odessa: Main office:
18 Elisavetinskaya Street, office 1.
Tel.: +380 (0482) 346-708, 347-995
Fax: +380 (048) 784-12-18;
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
Office in Sea Passenger Terminal (Odessa): Tel/Fax: +380 (048) 729-45-90; e-mail: email@example.com;